An all new offering for everyday utility. The steel we use for this one is reclaimed from retired farriers' rasps manufactured in the USA from 1070 carbon steel. Comes standard with a tapered tang and includes a handmade leather sheath from our favorite leather worker, Bud Siniard.
- All knives have a current lead time of 14 months.
- Blade: reclaimed USA manufactured Simonds farrier rasp, (.7% carbon content)
- Handle: stabilized, reclaimed lumber of maker’s choice
- Length: blade 3.5" / overall 8"
- handle examples (L-R): walnut with bluesmoke cherry bolster, walnut with copper bolster, walnut, walnut with brass bolster