This 5.75" kitchen utility knife is for small to mid-sized cooking tasks. Offering both leverage and knuckle clearance from a blade under 6" make it perfect for the line or for kitchens that have more soul than size. The reclaimed Swedish Uddeholm carbon steel blade is known for its toughness, great sharpenability, and outstanding edge retention.
- All knives have a current lead time of 14 months.
- Blade: Georgia-sourced, Swedish-manufactured, reclaimed carbon steel from retired lumber mill bandsaw; lab-tested to ensure strength
- Handle: stabilized, reclaimed lumber of maker’s choice
- Length: blade 5 3/4" overall 10 1/2"
- handle examples (L-R): walnut with bluesmoke cherry bolster, walnut with copper bolster, walnut, walnut with brass bolster